Storing wakeboards requires space and security. Wall racks are the best way to lay your board to rest and make them last longer. These simple storage systems will reduce the number of board dings and keep your garage organized. For our boards, we chose the 4Boarder Double Wall Mount. Follow the steps below for easy installation.
1. Using a level, hold your rack up to the desired location on the wall.
2. With a pencil, mark the four holes where the screws will go. Remove rack from wall.
3. Use a power drill to drill pilot holes for the wall mount screws.
4. Insert drywall anchors into the four holes.
5. Hold your rack up to the wall inline with the holes.
6. Using a power drill, drill the screws into the holes to fasten the rack to the wall.
4Boarder offers a very high-quality product. Here are some things we like about 4Boarder Wall Mounts:
They are incredibly simple to mountAdvertisement
The acrylic glass makes the racks clean and transparent
The rack is practically indestructible; it is made of one piece, no gluing, etc.
The modular design allows you to stack multiple racksAdvertisement
For more info on 4Boarder Wall Mounts, visit 4boarder.com.