In this installment of Meet the Pros, learn about pro rider, Noah Wildman. MTP brings you the hard facts about your favorite pro riders, so you can learn what boats and gear help them achieve greatness. We also make sure to include some personal insights: be sure to scroll all the way down to learn what these, “Fun Facts,” are for Noah Wildman.
- Name: Noah Wildman
- Nickname: Wildman
- Country: USA
- Social Media: @Noah_Wildman
- Age: 20
- Home Lake: Winona Lake, IN
- Favorite Trick Boat: 321
- Favorite Trick Cable: Back Mobe 7
Top 3 Accomplishments
- 2022 – Finalist in the Pro Wakeboard Tour
- 2021 – Qualifying for the Pro Wakeboard Tour
- 2019 – 1st Place Junior Pro World Championships
- Boat: Supra SA 550
- Board: Ronix RXT
- Bindings: Ronix RXT
- Rope: Ronix RX Mainline and North Handle
- Life Jacket: Follow Unity Vest
Most Insane Trick ever landed? Mobydick 720
Something Quirky: I always carry a foilboard on the boat.
Most unexpected wakeboarding experience? The importance of dedication on the off season and it’s reflection of your riding during the on season.
What do you do off the water? I enjoy film and photography, business, and I’m an investing guru! (Crypto, NFT’s, and Stocks) golf, road biking with my grandpa and family, and anything outdoors!
Sponsors: Supra Boats, Ronix