- Over 24 hours of live webcast action over three days (fri - sun).
- The crowing of the 2008 "King of Wake" champion (the $25,000 bonus!).
- The 16 amateur and pro divisions participating (men and women of all ages).
- Tons of preliminary, semi final and finals wakeboard and wakeskate action that won't be available on the regular Fuel TV broadcast.
- Interactive webcast. Viewers can e-mail in real time direct to Nick and Dano in the announcers tower during the webcast. Viewers can share comments, opinions or just give a shout out to riders, friends, or family that are at the event site. Nick and Dano might just give you a shout out to web viewers world wide if you e-mail in!