In this installment of Meet The Pros, learn about pro rider, Jake Hill. MTP strives to bring you the hard facts about your favorite pro riders, so you can learn what boats and gear help them achieve greatness. We also make sure to include some personal insights: be sure to scroll all the way down to learn what these, “Fun Facts,” are for each rider.
- Name: Jake Hill
- Nicknames: Jake from State Farm
- Country: USA
- Social Media: @JakeHill_Music
- Age: 22
- Home Lake: Flint River
- Favorite Trick Boat: Indy Moby Dick
- Favorite Trick Cable: Double Half Cab Roll of the kicker
- 2021 Won 2nd Place in the PWT Team Challenge
- Boat: Nautique G23
- Board: O’Brien Valhalla 143
- Bindings: O’Brien Infuse
- Rope & Handle: O’Brien Small Diameter Comp Handle and Silicone Mainline
- Life Jacket: JetPilot Cory Teunissen Vest
Hardest trick you’ve ever landed? Back Mobe 5
What’s Something quirky about you? I have webbed toes so I’m a fast swimmer!
Most unexpected wakeboarding experience? Networking in my wakeboarding pursuits provided many valuable connections in Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue my career in country music.
Other than music, what are you up to when you’re not on the water? I spend a lot of time with my family and exploring the great outdoors!
What’s your training regime off the water? I workout in the gym 5 days a week and focus on weight training quite a bit. I also manifest tricks and contest runs before riding.
Read Next: More Meet the Pros