Watch the most epic battle between two of today’s best riders, Mike Dowdy and Cory Teunissen. Trick for trick, there’s only a handful of dudes that could hang with these two right now.
A few quick rules to note:
- Rider gets one try to set the trick much like playing HORSE or a game of SKATE.
- The second rider then has two tries to land it
- The riders alternate who sets the trick.
- Rider let’s the other one know which trick they are trying before they attempt to set it.
- Boat crew makes the final call on any close decisions.