The Murray series is designed for riders looking for the pop of a three-stage board, but the consistency of a continuous rocker line. The Murray initiates a slightly mellower turn and releases quicker off the wake than the rest of our
pro-model boards – plus offers the added individuality of a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted top graphic.
• Continuous 3.2” rocker shape
• Increased arc creates more lift, still with a consistent fast takeoff from the wake
• A smoother release than a 3 stage but with the most lift of any continuous rocker
• Low friction drag you would expect in a fast/freeride shape.
• Concave top deck for quicker heel/toe response
• Fuller profile sets a hard edge but still lets the tip ride higher up the wake
• ABS Sidewall to take the punishment of edge abuse
• Designed by Shaun Murray
• 2 – 0.7” A-Wing