FUEL TV will showcase “King of Wake World Cup Series: 2009 MasterCraft PWT #2: Kenosha, WI” several times over the next month.
The top pro wakeboarders on the planet battle it out on the waters of Lake Andrea in Wisconsin for the second stop of the 2009 MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour. After pulling off an astonishing upset at the Tour’s first stop of the season in Fort Worth, Texas, Aussie rookie phenom Harley Clifford looks to defend his position at the top of the PWT standings list. But he’ll have to defend it from the likes of current King of Wake series leader Aaron Rathy, as well as a charging Andrew Adkison.
King of Wake World Cup Series 2009: 2009 MasterCraft PWT #2: Kenosha, WI Air Dates:
- Saturday, 08/29/2009 9:00 AM ET/6:00 AM PT
- Sunday, 08/30/2009 9:00 PM ET/6:00 PM PT
- Monday, 08/31/2009 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT
- Tuesday, 09/01/2009 6:00 PM ET/3:00 PM PT
- Monday, 09/07/2009 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT
- Monday, 09/07/2009 11:30 PM ET/8:30 PM PT
- Thursday, 09/10/2009 10:00 PM ET/7:00 PM PT