Composition: Fabric with 3-D rubber
Binding system: Front lace-up
Fastening system: Contoured thumbscrews
Available sizes: One size fits most
Who it's good for:
The Recoil was designed for beginner to intermediate riders looking for ease of entry, comfort and mobility – with the ability to conform to multiple foot sizes. Riders doing inverts or full spins will probably want a more supportive and size-specific binding.
How they say it rides:
The fit is snug and comfortable, and the three-quarter height provides good control with excellent flexibility.
1. Super-thick foot bed. For added comfort.
2. 3-D contoured floating tongue with Lycra liner. Provides excellent support and cushioning.
3. Lightweight composite plate. Easy to use and adjust.
4. Single front lace. For easy entry and a secure fit.
5. Ergonomic thumbscrews. Provide secure mounting to board with no need for tools.
Lateral Rigidity: Loose
Front to Back Rigidity: Loose
Ease of Entry: Easier