2011 Pro Wakeboard Tour champ Phillip Soven takes you step-by-step through a mute roll to revert.
1. Approach with a medium aggressive edge.
2. Snap off the top of the wake and immediately reach for the grab while simultaneously rotating your hip toward the boat and head around to the direction you want to spin.
3. Push the rope up and over your head to keep from going off axis.
4. The board will want to pull away at the peak of the trick, so hold the grab tight and your directionality should change, bringing your feet back in and under you.
5. Spot the landing and push the handle down to stop the rotation.