WBM has come up with the top 30 things to do to make this summer unforgettable. Don’t spend your summer sitting around on your couch – get out there! Each week we’ll release five more guidelines for the perfect summer of wake. Check out part five of six here:
21. Liquid Force BROstock: Liquid Force’s world famous summer competition is back in Lake Powell, June 12-14, this year. The stakes are high as the world’s best riders will be competing for the biggest single prize in wakeboarding. This is an event you don’t want to miss. Don’t believe us? Read managing and digital media editor, Craig Kotilinek’s, recap from the 2008 BROstock by clicking on t he photo above. Book your houseboat today!
22. Stay up to date: As an avid wakeboarder, it’s important to be up to date on everything that’s going on in the wake world. Besides checking the WBM site, another solid wake site is allisports.com, which is the new home of the King of Wake series. Check out the site for all the information you need to know about what’s going on this summer, including expanded wake coverage of all the biggest tournaments of the season. Visit allisports.com by clicking on the photo above.
23. Gear up: There’s no better time than now to grab that new board you’ve always wanted. Check out all the latest boards and gear for 2009 in our Board Buyers Guide by clicking on the photo above.
24. Set yourself apart: With their out-of-the-ordinary colors and unique special features, 2009′s crop of limited-edition boards, boots and wakeskates are some of the best ways to set yourself apart on the water. But remember, because of limited quantity, these items will go fast. Check out some of 2009′s limited edition gear from brands like Liquid Force, Gator Boards, Slingshot and Company by clicking on the photo.
25. Catch a Toe Jam Stop: Ben Horan amazed the crowd at the Orlando Watersports Complex with a stylish front board shove to win the 2009 Rockstar Winch Jam, the first event on this year’s four-stop Byerly Toe Jam. If you missed Horan’s sick performance at OWC, you can still catch him and all the other pros shredding at the other stops of the Byerly Toe Jam this summer. Click on the photo above for more information and dates of upcoming toe jams.