Fuel TV will be airing its first-ever webcast of any sport, and it just so happens to be our amazing sport of wakeboarding, specifically the Rockstar Energy Drink WWA Wakeboard World Championships, presented by Supra.
The first-ever live King of Wake webcast will air an international field of over 250 competitors to an audience of over 19 countries September 4-7, 2008.
Among other things, a few of the features of this unique event include:
- Over 24 hours of live webcast action over three days (fri – sun).
- The crowing of the 2008 "King of Wake" champion (the $25,000 bonus!).
- The 16 amateur and pro divisions participating (men and women of all ages).
- Tons of preliminary, semi final and finals wakeboard and wakeskate action that won't be available on the regular Fuel TV broadcast.
- Interactive webcast. Viewers can e-mail in real time direct to Nick and Dano in the announcers tower during the webcast. Viewers can share comments, opinions or just give a shout out to riders, friends, or family that are at the event site. Nick and Dano might just give you a shout out to web viewers world wide if you e-mail in!
For schedule and more information go to Fuel.tv/wakeboardworlds
-Tune in to watch your favorite division.
Pro Women Wakeskate
Jr. Boys ages 9 and under
Boys ages 10-13
Jr. Men ages 14-17
Men's I ages 18-24
Men's II ages 25-29
Masters ages 30-39
Veterans ages 40 and over
Girls ages 13 and under
Jr. Women ages 14-18
Amateur Women ages 19 and over
Masters Women ages 30 and over